Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Inactive Blogger

We have become inactive at blogging. I'm sorry it has been so long. Being that the time has flown by, I figured I would update everyone on our lives. Chelsea has been up north for the past few days with schooling. She is enrolled in the Radiology Tech program through Weber State. It gets kind of confusing because she does her clinicals down here in Cedar but has to travel up there every month or so for her classes. It has been kind of crapy with her gone, but luckily my dad came down for a few days and kept me company.

The main reason my dad came down is because I drew a pretty good tag for hunting turkeys down here. It has been a rough hunt with the weather and all. I think I have seen over 1000 deer in the last few days and 1 turkey. Hopefully the weather gets more like spring and I can pull this hunt out...not that anyone cares but me. I guess I am a little redneck in some ways. I will keep you all posted.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I am sorry the turkeys are hiding from you, but glad you can spend some time with your dad!

Steven and Whitney said...

Good to see your activated. Missed ya!