Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Fun!


The night before halloween Micah and I carved pumpkins!
Micah says his pumkin was better than mine.

I dressed up for the hospital as a go go hippie so Micah dressed up as a hippie to. Good thing he has long hair and a scruffly beard to make the outfit complete.




We decided to go bowling with Lacee and Deven! Micah was on fire. He bowled 5 STRIKES in a row! Luckily enough I came back and won the second game. Looks like we tied tonight! We had a way fun Halloween!
















4 comments:

Steven and Whitney said...

Micah's hair is long and shag. Hope you like it Chels! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. Steve and I spent our Halloween night in the hospital but it was the best Halloween ever!!! Can't wait to see you both so you can meet your new nephew Jasper.

Laurel said...

Thanks for posting! I miss you guys! Chelsea I hadn't seen your hair cut and LOVE it! Oh and I like your pumpkin better : )! Great costume.

Veronica said...

I am so glad I found your blog. You two are such an adorable couple. I know how busy you are and it will be nice to catch up on your lives by reading your blog. I certainly hope we are able to see you over the holidays. I talked to Whitney and we will plan a time to visit while they are here. HOpe you are hanging in there with our busy schedules. Love to both of you!

Todd and Megan said...

Chelsea...I am with Laurel cuz I love your haircut! Looks like you guys found a fun way to celebrate Halloween..love the costumes!