Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!


There are a few days throughout the year that have some bitter sweet moments connected to them. A year and a half ago March 1st became one of these days. It is a remarkable day because one of the most charismatic women I know was born. She is the true meaning of a "woman". She also served her purpose as the perfect definitions for a loving mother, wife, friend, sister, and teacher. The day in my mind now has a shadow cast long and dark over it. The bitter side is that I cant share this big day with one of the most influential women in my life. I truly miss her, but I celebrate her life today. Happy Birthday Mom!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Love you guys! Your mom was such a great lady. She is truly loved and missed.

Veronica said...

How I love your mom! I think about her every day. She was amazing and such a great example for me and so many. Her greatest accomplishment is definitely the wonderful children she raised and the beautiful grandchildren she has. I know how very much she loves you.